Saturday, November 15, 2008

WICKED!!!!























Wicked.
That was totally Wicked...
Did you see that Wicked pair of shoes?..
Dude, that was Wicked..
What a Wicked laugh...
Wicked ride..
many ways, many saying...
WICKED.....
This momma is PRETTY DANG WICKED if i don't say so myself!
That's right, i made it a point to take my love bugs to WICKED!!!

We have to soundtrack, (thanks Liv)...listened to is for months, the girls know the songs word for word...so how totally excited are they to go??.......Holy Cow, let's say flying monkeys wouldn't compare!
I shop'd online for tix. and got a WICKED deal!! 7 rows from the stage, in the center!! Basically, they were spitting on us as they sang!!

We dressed up in our WICKEDly best and made a night out of it. DInner at our fav. Thai restaurant, followed by photo opt, courtesy of Mommy dearest, who if you know me,u knows i LOVE me some photos..

THe girls were sooooo excited and the entire night was full of OOOOO's and AHHHHHHH's!! THe play was wonderful, and watching my love bugs faces as they saw a BROADWAY play was the best moment EVER!
IF you haven't seen it, u must, if you have,u know how WICKED it truly is!
xoxowickedstlye

10 comments:

Sarah Heder said...

It looks like it was an amazing night! I saw it awhile back and thought it was so much fun. What a great mommy and daughter date night! I'll have to ask the girls what they thought of it when I see them at church today. The three of you look absolutely beautiful!

Natalie said...

Hey Naomi! Cute blog! ours is http://doxeyohana.blogspot.com

Natalie said...

Hey Naomi! We get our sex telling ultrasound on the 25th of this month. We're excited! :D

Anonymous said...

LOVE the hair girls!!! You look like Hollywood Glam Girls!!! FUN! Wish we could have gone!!! One day when I get back on with the airlines, I make sure to come out TONZ!!! Love you guys!!!!

Tawny said...

You and the girls are so creative and active. That's my goal by the time I have a couple of kids... be as creative and active as you!

Anonymous said...

DUDE POST A NEW BLOG!

Catherine said...

Hey Mommy! It's Catherine... I am so happy to finally get to see your cute blog! All you girls look amazing! It was so nice to see your Christmas (It is nice to see you haven't forgot about us small town girlies!) I am happy I got to see pics of T...She is SO BIG! You all look so happy. I wish you were here in Salt Lake. I really would love to be able to have us be mommies together. I love you and love that no matter what it feels so good to catch up and feels like we don't miss a beat although we are both incredibly busy. I am so happy you are happy and will wait patiently for you to come home! Love you girl, Kitty

beauandcatherinepapa-dakisfamily.blogspot.com

Catherine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tawny said...

SLACKER! I KNOW SOME CRAZY STUFF HAS HAPPENED IN THE PAST COUPLE MONTHS.... WHERE'D THE BLOGGIN LOVE GO?! You're too gorgeous to not share some pics with us...

Danielle&Lincoln said...

I love this...Now I can view you and your beautiful girls. I miss you and those girls, it sucks that we can never get together when you are in town, but I sure love you!