Thursday, August 27, 2015

Simple Fashion

Simple, easy fashion for today's post.

Early day so I knew my hair would have to be a ponytail type of style but since I knew my outfit was going to be black leggings,  I opted for the messy bun. There is something about tights and hair buns that go well together. Maybe that's the dancer in me, but it seems to always pair well.

Since my outfit was neutral solid colors I needed to add a pop of color, and you can see this was done with jewelry. Summertime calls for this Sea green and its the perfect color to bring out the hazel in my eyes, accent alongside a solid gold band & my #alexandani birthstone bracelet.
As you can see, simple, fashionable and  EASY!

Here is the outfit breakdown:
Top: #forever21
Earrings: #nordstrom
Bottoms: #forever21
I'm so in love with these fringe scandals from #forever21
Sunglasses: #smithoptics
Bracelets: #alexandani
Ring: #stroudjewelers
(Messy bun tutorial coming soon)





No comments: