Friday, September 4, 2015

Pucker Up

Mmmwaa

Let's talk about lips. They are the universal sign of beauty, allure, expression, and sooo much more.
I was blessed with nice full lips so I've had the advantage of being able to downplay or make my lips the most striking feature on my face.

Downplaying is usually done with simple glosses or chapsticks that give your lips the touch of color/shine without adding a heavy colored pigment.
Daytime, working out, casual activities  is usually when downplaying is used.
















One of my FAV 'touch of color'-that has a ton of moisture lines is, #Maybelline #BabyLips. This is a way for you to have color and shine on your lips without a heavy pigment. My two fav's are:
Cherry Me & Grape Vine

(If you can find the BabyLips in Sorbet, SEND me one!!! I think they discontinued it and it was my ABSOLUTE FAV of their line. Kind of a blend of baby and hot pink).


Striking lips are my ultimate fav! It doesn't matter if you have full lips or semi full lips, you can gain the polished look with two products, chapstick and color.
This color I get compliments on every time I wear it. It's from the #NYCcosmetic line. #405 Blue Rose.

Every girl needs a good red lipstick! I found a line at #Ulta that I LOVE called #EssenceCosmetics. This color is #03 Dare to Wear 



Another way to add color and volume to your lips is with lipliner. 
I use liner to enhance my pout naturally,  & create symmetrical lines 
Here's a how-to video



So pucker up ladies & always remember
Lipstick is the ultimate accessory



No comments: